Friday, January 23, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |

Strife is and always will be one of my favorite bands. Regardless of whether they are not all straight edge anymore, the record still move me and make me proud to still call myself straight edge after all these years. This was released on New Age Records when Mike Hartsfield was playing guitar for them. To the best of my knowledge, this was originally a vinyl only release and New Age later pressed it on CD in a cardboard sleeve. This is ripped from that original CD and the cover scanned from it as well. 2 of these songs were re-recorded for the One Truth record but Begin to Care was never re-released. Great release from a great band...also if you check out xJustinx's blog you can download their first 7 inch on Indecision Records. Check it out here

Strife - My Fire Burns On

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N90IMJK0

0 comments: