Saturday, October 3, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM | File under : , , ,

Crank Call Fanzine...basically its exactly what you think it is. 2 guys from California crank calling random people in different bands, usually getting a family member as opposed to the band member. Someone told me it was some of the guys from Strife, but don't quote me on that. This was done in the early 90s judging by the bands involved, and its pretty damn funny. I scanned the entire zine and uploaded it to mediafire so you can download the entire thing. Make sure to check out the reviews section for no holds barred reviews of records. I wonder if they did a second issue...Id love to read it.

Crank Call Fanzine #1

http://www.mediafire.com/?wymtkitnemz

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember this one well. Nice job with the scans and thank you for posting it.

HUANSOAHN said...

hilarious thx

Anonymous said...

THanks...any more zines?

Erix said...

What a stupid comment I made above......first time here,.. anyways...the zines fuckin rock!!

Anonymous said...

There is an unreleased 2nd issue floating around out there somewhere...
It may or may not see the light of day!

Cheesegrater said...

I always thought Mandel had something to do with it (which makes sense w/ the Strife connection you'd heard)