Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |
Recently, Ive noticed more and more foreign bands (foreign to the US) releases are becoming harder to acquire in the US. Unfortunately, most people don't want to pay the foreign postage to get these releases and most bands end up going unnoticed. To fill this void, Ive been toying with the idea of starting a distro to sell foreign bands releases in the US. If you are in a band outside of the US or run a label based outside of the US, shoot me an email and talk to me about wholesale pricing. Im sick of seeing so many great bands going unnoticed and have decided to do something about it. Also US bands I have left you out...get in touch and lets see what we can work out.

Email me at: Dancefloorjustice305@yahoo.com

Also, Im in Miami until the Sunday so very little posting from me but I hope everyone has a great holiday.

2 comments:

xchadx said...

I would totally buy things from this distro.

Also, I'm a long time reader of this/x43x blog. Just threw a link up to your guys' blog from our blog (countsofarson.blogspot.com). If you guys feel like it, you should link us from yours! :)

xCHADx

Unknown said...

I could get behind this if it works out.