Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Posted by xCHIPxSEM | File under : , ,

In the past, I've said things like "stay tuned for the second part" or "more to come" and then I completely forget to follow through. Well, I'm making a valid attempt to correct that so today I bring you the next issue of Destroy Babylon that I promised. Like the last issue (issue #1), there is no date but based on the content we can assume this was from 1995. This issue goes more the typical zine route as opposed to the first including zine and music reviews, more band interviews (Earth Crisis and Captive Nation Rising) as well as ads for zines, demos and records. Bigger in size, this one features 36 pages. As I stated before, I don't know who scanned this initially so if anyone reading this did, please let me know so I can give you the credit. I have one more issue to upload so be sure to check back (for real this time).

Destroy Babylon #2 Hardline Zine

0 comments: