Monday, April 8, 2013

Posted by xCHIPxSEM | File under : , , ,
If you're anything like me, I like to find out every minute detail about my favorite bands. One thing that had eluded me for years was the story behind the Unbroken t-shirt "Winter Tour 94/95 With Barry". If this is your first time laying eyes on this tee, well here's the specs.

This was offererd in navy blue as well as a rust orange (pretty sure those were the only two) and features the band logo on the front with the a live photo of what looks like the late Eric Allen (Rob or Steve if you're reading this and I'm wrong, let me know so I can fix it). Nice color combo with the navy and the grey ink.

Since my curiousity had finally gotten the best of me, I shot Steven Miller (guitar) a message to find out just who Barry was/is. Here's his response:

"Hi Chip! This is an easy one. Barry is a great friend of ours who was the drummer of Amenity, House of Suffering and the original drummer in Kill Holiday. We took him on that tour with us so we thought it would be cool to have him be more a part of things that just a "roadie" for lack of a better term."



0 comments: